If you are the pastor or leader in your church/ministry, ask yourself these questions…
How do you build unity and strengthen relationships in your organization?
What means do you use to communicate godly vision and get immediate feedback?
How do you empower your team to contribute and own the vision of your church?
How could you organize your church calendar in one all-encompassing step?
Are you willing to invest time and prayer to ensure a smooth transition throughout the year?
The answers to these questions are found in the successful completion of a church planning forum. The One-Year Church Planner is a guide to creating a long-range plan for your church and all of its ministries. It includes suggestions as to how to manage and schedule this kind of meeting. Most importantly, the resource will guide you through the process of planning with thought-provoking questions for you and your team.
As a former pastor, I learned to appreciate the long-range benefits of this type of planning, both to myself and to my leadership team.It is amazing what can be accomplished in a few short days!
Benefits to Your Leadership Team
1.Unify their efforts in behalf of the church.
2. Focus on fellowship, prayer, and planning the next season of the church.
3. Reinforce the vision of our church as part of the Kingdom of God.
4. Create a blueprint for the next year.
The 5 basic components of the seminar are…Worship and Prayer, Evaluation, Vision and Goals, Schedule, and Leadership Training.
During your time together, you should be able to answer these three basic questions…
Who Are We?
Where Are We?
Where Are We Going? (This includes casting vision, setting goals, developing a preaching calendar, and schedule for the coming year.)
7 Easy Steps to Goal Setting Success is designed to help you choose your targets, implement specific actions, and follow through to achieve those goals.
It is not a micro-managing approach to life where every minute is scheduled and every day jammed with activity. It is not a magic formula. Nor is it a complex series of actions that keep you busy but not productive.
7 Steps is designed to be a lifestyle change, not a one-time exercise. This booklet provides a balanced and healthy approach to life where you are in control.
You set the goals.
You do the work.
You enjoy the benefits!
7 Easy Steps to Goal Setting Success will lead you through a process which identifies your deepest desires. It answers such questions as…
What is the one thing that you want to do in life?
Where is the one place you want to visit?
Not only will it uncover those hidden desires, but 7 Steps will help you to build a strategic roadmap to your future.
By the end of the eBook, after you have completed all 7 Steps, you will have in your hands…
- A life outline with all of your hopes, dreams, and desires.
- An understanding of the 6 Life Systems and how they fit into your plans.
- A yearly overview of your goals for the next 365 days.
- A 90 Day Action Plan to motivate and energize you to achieve your goals.
- A balanced and healthy approach to personal growth.
If you are an experienced goal-setter, 7 Steps provides easy to use forms to jump start you into the next year. If you are a novice to goal setting, the guide will get you started on the right path.
- 10 reasons why we set goals.
- Goal setters vs problem solvers…which are you?
- Choosing the B.E.S.T. goals.
- The Sleeping Giant within you.
- 6 Life Systems
- 7 Easy Steps to unlocking your hopes, dreams and desires.
- A balanced and healthy approach to growth.
- Customized goal setting forms.
The Prophet Jeremiah wrote these words thousands of years ago:
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
When we can tap into God’s plan for our life, all things become possible!