As a speaker and author, Pam has been inspiring audiences nationally and abroad since 1998. Through leadership development, personal growth seminars, mentoring, and conferences, she has equipped and encouraged others to excel in their personal field of interest. Pam has a diverse background in training and leadership development. Her experience includes:
- Leadership development
- Organizational development
- Team formation
- Creation and administration of three Christian training centers
- Mentoring young interns from around the world
- International experience spanning five continents where she trained, encouraged, and imparted biblical principles to pastors and leaders. She has also led mission teams for evangelism and church planting.
- Master of Divinity degree from Regent University
- Trained in personality assessment
- CLASS (Christian Leaders, Authors, and Speaker Seminar) seminar programs graduate
- Evangelical Training Association, lifelong certification
- Certificate of Achievement as a Senior Pastor from Church Leader Insights Coaching Network.
Pam was exposed to the world of professional writing early in life. Inspired by a mother who wrote a weekly column for the local newspaper, Pam launched her own publishing career in high school. As the editor of the yearbook for two consecutive years, she introduced widespread changes in formatting and style which resulted in a fresh, updated publication.
Since then she has published three books:
Established: Seeking God’s Plan for Spiritual Growth
Empowered: Igniting the Fire for Practical Ministry
The Word Became Flesh: Studies in the Gospel of John
She is also a contributor to the devotional Life in the Spirit, Charles Stanley’s In Touch magazine, CBN online magazine, and the Southbridge Evening News. She studies writing and publication process and has become a mentor for other aspiring writers.